Friday, December 10, 2010

靴蘭尼斯日記 - 朋友



Continue heading the Brazilian site Globoesporte.com, Diario do Hernanes, after language, family and kitchen, the Prophet now speaks of his friends.

These days I said a little 'of my daily life here in Rome, today I want to talk about the friends I made in the city. In this photo you can see me and Erica, my wife, our friends Peter and Mara. We have known in an ice cream shop.



Peter is Australian, but has lived for a long time here in Italy, as well as Mara, who is Argentina. We communicate in Italian most of the time, but when we need it, we risk something in Spanish or Portuguese.


Mara knows the city well and has already indicated the schools to Ezekiel and Lucy, my children, and took us around the monuments. This week we went to a park here in Rome that was built specially for this holiday season. Very cool!


In another image, as well as Peter and Mara are the father, their two friends from Argentina and my wife's brother, Philip, in a restaurant here in town.


Well, folks, that is for today. Tomorrow I go back with more news.


Thank you all! Goodbye!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails