Saturday, December 11, 2010

靴蘭尼斯日記 - 通往拉素之路



Other puntatadel Diario do Hernanes, ogii talks about the Sports Centre Formello emdel route from home to around an ago.


Hello! All right, guys?

During the week I showed you a little bit of my life off the field. My life is pretty quiet.

In this photo you can see a little 'the way I do to get to the Sports Centre of the Lazio. It is located in Formello, a town near Rome, as if Cotia to Sao Paulo. To go from my home I enjoy an alternate location for a quiet and beautiful road, takes about 15 minutes. The road has lots of woods, has a lot of green, a beautiful landscape.



The Sports Center is also a very cool place, has a great structure and a beautiful landscape. Here I am, in the photo, the first day of a championship with my bag ready for departure.

Well friends, I close my diary today, but tomorrow will bring a surprise for you. I would like to thank the staff blog of Brazil FC world for the opportunity to have reported to you a bit 'more of my life here in Italia.Spero you like it, because I find it very nice. Hope to see you here tomorrow for the surprise I have prepared.

Abraços a todos and fiquem com Deus. Goodbye!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails